DISC-MDF GRAD PHOTO FRAME
THIS IS A PRE-CUT BLANK OF OUR OLDER DISCONTINUED MDF. Our DISC-OLD MDF LASER CUTS may have discoloration and may chip after pressing.
DISC-MDF GRAD PHOTO FRAME – BLANK FOR SUBLIMATION
The DISC-MDF GRAD PHOTO FRAME are 1/8 thick. Two sizes available 10×7 & 7×5. Single-sided coated for sublimation, the backside has a gloss black finish.
Use your own stand to display or purchase our Black Display Feet Here: https://www.halebound.com/product/black-feet-photo-slate-stands/
There will be a 3.0% Handling fee added to each order.
- Remove the film from the white side of the substrate.
- Remove any brown residue using a soft, damp cloth with a tad bit of soap.
- Place transfer Facedown MDF face up.
- Regular press for 50 seconds @ 380 degrees medium pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on heat press)
- If using heat tape allow cooling before removing the tape.
DISC-MDF10x7 Grad Photo Plaque, DISC-MDF 7×5 Grad Photo Plaque
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.