BENBROOK MDF PADDLES – BLANK FOR SUBLIMATION
Our BENBROOK MDF graduation paddles are made out of Double Sided Sublimation MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard). MDF is a composite wood product made from wood fibers and resin known for its strength and durability. You can personalize it with text or designs to commemorate a graduate’s achievements.
There will be a 3.0% handling fee added to each order. (Handling fee may be listed as a tax rate on checkout).
- Remove the film from the white side of the substrate.
- Remove any brown residue using a soft, damp cloth with a tad bit of soap.
- Place transfer Facedown MDF face up.
- Regular press for 50 seconds @ 380 degrees medium pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on heat press)
- If using heat tape allow cooling before removing the tape.
There are no reviews yet.