LINEN BUNNY TOTE BAG – FOR SUBLIMATION OR VINYL
Item Details: Made of high-quality Linen material with a burlap Look. PU Leather bottom.
- Size appx 7.75″ W x 10.5″ L
- PLEASE WATCH VIDEO ON HOW TO PRESS
3.0% Handling fee added to each order. (Handling fee may be listed as a tax rate on checkout)
NEW PRESSING INSTRUCTIONS AS OF 04-06-2020:
Our supplier changed the inner lining of the revised bunny bags. THEY CAN NOT WITHSTAND TOO MUCH HEAT. PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
- You MUST USE A TEFLON SHEET to press the bunny bags.
- Use a lint roller to remove any loose fiber.
- Remove any loose stuffing from the feet. It’s not necessary to remove it all. Just get whats loose in there.
- Place the Teflon sheet in the bunny bag. Make sure that it’s wide enough to cover both sides of the white inner lining.
- Lightly spray your transfer with spray adhesive then place on the linen bunny bag, paper face down.
- Hang the feet off the side of your press. DO NOT PRESS THE FEET.
- IMPORTANT – Press for 80 seconds at 365 degrees using medium pressure.
- Remove the transfer and immediately remove the Teflon.