ROUND MOUNTAIN MDF EARRINGS (SET OF 5)
Our Round Mountain earrings are a type of jewelry that features a design of a mountain landscape. They are made of MDF (medium-density fiberboard), which is a composite material made of wood fibers and resin. These sublimation earring blanks are made of a glossy MDF finish that produces amazingly vibrant images and professional results with ease.
Sublimation mountain earrings are a popular choice for those who love nature and outdoor activities, and they can be a great accessory to add to your wardrobe. They can be paired with casual and formal outfits alike and make a great gift for friends and family.
- Approx size is 1.7″ x 1.8″
- They are 1/8 thick.
- Double-sided coated for sublimation.
- It comes in sets of 5 (10 total pieces)
- HARDWARE NOT INCLUDED
There will be a 3.0% handling fee added to each order.
You will need 6mm Jump rings. Click the image below to order from Amazon (affiliate link)
- Remove the film from the white side of the substrate.
- Remove any brown residue using a soft, damp cloth with a tad bit of soap.
- Place transfer Facedown MDF face up.
- Normal press for 50 seconds @ 370 degrees medium pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on heat press)
- If using heat tape please allow cooling before removing the tape.
Join our Facebook Group!
There are no reviews yet.