SPLIT DIAMOND SHAPE MDF EARRINGS (SET OF 5) – BLANK FOR SUBLIMATION
This is custom-made to order. Please allow 2-4 business days for your order to be laser cut, packaged, and shipped.
SPLIT DIAMOND SHAPE MDF EARRINGS (SET OF 5)
Our Split Diamond shape MDF earrings are made from medium-density fiberboard (MDF). The term “split” means that the earrings have two separate parts that can be joined together. These sublimation earring blanks are made of a glossy MDF finish that produces amazingly vibrant images and professional results with ease.
The use of MDF (medium-density fiberboard) material ensures that the earring is lightweight, durable, and eco-friendly, making it suitable for daily wear. Custom printing adds a personal touch, allowing the recipient to display their favorite picture, design, or message.
- Approx size is 1.3″x1.7″
- They are 1/8 thick.
- Double-sided coated for sublimation.
- It comes in sets of 5 (10 total pieces)
- HARDWARE NOT INCLUDED
There will be a 3.0% handling fee added to each order.
You will need 6mm Jump rings. Click the image below to order from Amazon (affiliate link)
- Remove the film from the white side of the substrate.
- Remove any brown residue using a soft, damp cloth with a tad bit of soap.
- Place transfer Facedown MDF face up.
- Regular press for 50 seconds @ 370 degrees medium pressure. (Time and temp may vary based on heat press)
- If using heat tape please allow cooling before removing the tape.
Join our Facebook Group!
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 0.05 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.