ENVELOPE MONEY HOLDER MDF ORNAMENT (IN HOUSE LASER CUT)
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
This is a custom made to order. Please allow 2-4 business days for your order to be laser cut, packaged, and shipped.
ENVELOPE MONEY HOLDER MDF ORNAMENT (IN-HOUSE LASER CUT)
- IN-HOUSE LASER-CUT ITEMS WILL HAVE PLASTIC FILM ON BOTH SIDES. PLEASE REMOVE THE FILM PRIOR TO PRESSING.
- Place substrate on sublimation transfer.
- Normal press for 50 seconds @ 380 degrees.
- Remove the transfer paper immediately.
- Follow instructions for all pieces.
- Use double-sided adhesive or any industrial glue such as E6000 on both sides of the spacer piece.
- Align the spacer to the back (biggest piece), aligning from the bottom.
- Align the top piece (smaller envelope piece) on the top of the spacer.
- Use clamps to hold them together and allow to cure for 24 hours.
* If you experience any peeling of the coating this means your press is too hot, try lowering your temp by 10-15 degrees.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 2.4 × 0.05 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.